Our Limited Edition Royal Collection profiles the Dogwood Breeze canvas, embellished by artist April Lacheur, and then hand crafted into one of a kind jewellery by Shi Studio. This small collection was inspired by the elegant simplicity of Kate, Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William. The collection was commissioned as a gift for the Royal couple, from which the top picks were given as the official Canadian parting gift of their 2016 visit.
The Tassel necklace is alluring yet classy and sits elegantly on the chest with the drop pearls centred on the chest gently moving with you. The chain and findings are all 925 Sterling Silver and the pearls are freshwater.
Shi Studio glass and textile fusion accessories primarily use the traditional dynastic pattern silk brocades of Southern China. Some of the pieces are full sterling silver but most of the pieces are constructed based on the principles of stained glass. For these pieces, the backings on the pendants and earrings are stainless steel and the edges are a lead-free solder made of silver, copper, bismuth and tin. There is no nickel in any of our pieces. The bails and findings, including shepherd hooks, are all sterling silver.The chains are all sterling silver or brass. We use a variety of leathers including full grain Italian cowhide and Italian lambskin. Where appropriate we use high quality vintage and upcycled garment leathers.Product Care
- These accessories are made with glass.
- Please handle with care. Do not immerse in water.
- If the solder tarnishes slightly, then buff with a rouge cloth which can be found at most jewelery stores. The solder can also be buffed lightly with super fine steel wool.
- For the complete sterling silver pieces only use a silver polishing cloth to buff.
- In order to slow the process of oxidization or tarnishing you may store your shi pieces in air tight or zip lock bags.
A little note regarding the belts: The Shi Lucky Belts are best worn with the tip positioned behind the main belt strap. They are also designed to be fitted for the first three holes closest to the belt tip.